Staff
Site Owner/Admin
Co-Owners/Admins


Mods


Herd Statics
Cyttelian Herd Stats
Lead Mare: Epona ♀
Lead Stallion: GrimReaper ♂
Mares: 2
Stallions: 1
Fillies: 0
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares:

Sanatorio Herd Stats
Lead Mare: Open
Lead Stallion: Delian ♂
Mares: 5
Stallions: 1
Fillies: 1
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares: 

Loners/Rouges Stats
Mares:
Stallions:
Fillies:  0
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares: 
Latest topics
» Sverige, A wolf RPG
Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 pm by Guest

» Arkana! Please Join!
Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:35 pm by Guest

» Joining Us!
Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 pm by WindSeeker

» Belligerence : New Semi-Realistic Wild Horse RP
Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 am by Guest

» grass beneath my paws [wolves and warrior cats]
Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 am by Guest

» Galloping Free 2
Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:23 am by Guest

» NARUTO: RISING INFAMY
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:21 pm by Guest

» The Island Of Kairos -- A New Equine Roleplay Site
Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:28 pm by Guest


Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Go down

Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 pm

The stallion stood still looking around the territory. His grey and white tail tipped in black flicked, his head turned to look behind him more. Good no one is following. He reared up onto his black stocking hind-legs and then suddenly when his hooves hit the ground he took off like a jet. His thundering hooves seemed to shake the ground as he ran down the side of the valley and into the valley. He knew that the Sanatorio Herd was around here and he wanted to find someone to talk to. Being on his own was starting to bother him, he wondered where and what his brother was doing. He slowed down when he came closer toward a shallow stream, he stopped at the water's edge and lowered his head to take a drink. His reflection showing his scar that he had obtained at a young age, he lifted his head and his right for-leg and splashed the water below. Sending sparkling droplets of water all over his face, chest, and legs. He looked up and flicked his tail once more before and glancing around.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Chriselda on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

The paint mare trotted forth, her hooves letting off slightly thuds as they carried her weight. Her mane blew freely, her gaze overcoming the land. The valley was a place she knew of; and quite frankly enjoyed. Usually she didn't travel places alone; but today seemed to be an acceptation. Slowing to a walk, she soon began to land; looking around the Valley; sighing at the views. As she gazed over the land; she stopped as it seemed to land on another figure. Her ears swiveled; standing up as she became slightly stiff. The figure was currently at a stream of such. Cautiously, the mare walked forward; her head held high as her muscles became tense. As she approached closer, she soon saw it was a stallion, and his scent was not that of an Sanotorio horse. Now on high alert, she increased her pace; coming down a small hill as her hooves let out thuds. Soon being within his eyes and ear shot, she slowed back down, her gaze trained on him. "Who are you? Why are you on herd land?" She voiced, her tone reserved; giving off no emotion. Giving him a glance over, she stomped her hoof against the terrain, hoping it would make her appear some what, intimidating?
avatar
Chriselda

Posts : 42
Horse Shoes : 46369
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:21 pm

The Andalusian stallion noticed a mare approaching him and he waited for her to speak. She was a paint mare he could tell, he felt a chuckle tickling his throat as the female approached him with her head high. He turned his head to examine her more, he listened to her speak then he heard a hoof hit the terrain and sent a little smile. "Calm down sweet checks, I'm Tamotsu, and I am looking to join." He nickered softly, softly before scanning the landscape once more then his gaze once again fell upon the mare, "Now, who are you and do you think I can join?" He asked in a polite tone. If she said no he had no problem leaving he had been living on his own and could continue doing so.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Chriselda on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Chriselda was slightly taken back by what he had called her. Flicking her tail, she let out a huff, keeping her gaze trained on him. Tamotsu. She inwardly thought, thinking the name was rather unique. Shaking her head slightly, she settled with looking towards a piece of the Valley as she began to speak. "Joining can be difficult. Our leader can be slightly..." She stopped, tilting her head slightly as she searched for the right words. "Aggressive at times." She nodded, going along with the words as she looked back to him. "My name is Chriselda; please call me only that. What made you have the interest in joining, Tamotsu?" She asked, her tone now hinting with a sweet gentleness.
avatar
Chriselda

Posts : 42
Horse Shoes : 46369
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:44 am

Tamotsu listened as she spoke and he nodded, "Nice name...I like it. Hmm I guess me being on my own. Ughh most stallions are it drives me nuts." He signed then looked around before turning back toward Chriselda. "So do you know where he is?"He said kindly with a small smile. He inhaled deeply then exhaled as he waited for the mare to speak.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Chriselda on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:15 am

Listening to the stallion speak; she wondered slightly about how it must be to be a loner horse. Always fending for yourself; and having no company. She figured Tamotsu got lonely a lot, seeing he must've had no company. "Thank you." She spoke out kindly, her stance fully changing to the real her; the sweetheart, peace maker. "I could find him easily. He varies on some of the herd's lands, of course. I'm not sure how he would react to you already being on his land' though." She added in, bobbing her head slightly as she moved a step forward; her body relaxed and well mannered.
avatar
Chriselda

Posts : 42
Horse Shoes : 46369
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 am

He listened to her reply also taking in the sound of natute, he could hear the birds chirping, a sign that spring was near, though the sound of the stream appealed to him the most. The sound of stream appealed to his ears, smooth and relaxing. "Your welcome." he replied in a smooth calm manner he was after all listening to her not himself. When he saw her body and position relax he smiled to himself before hearing her flow of words before making his reply. Seeing her step forward he wandered if she was flirting with him or offering to take him to her leader. "Well then can you take me to him?" He questioned in a low tone.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Delian on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:36 am

Delian was walking along the ridge of the Vally, not yet seeing the two horses below him conversing. He was clearly visable with his black hide and pink scar. His hoove's clucked when they met the earths hard shield. Bobbing his head he looked mildly peaceful with dawn just turning to day, his movements laced with ellegance. The green eyes of his scanned the Vally below him, just over looking the two figures until one moved closer to the other. Arching his eyebrows in curiosity he slowly made his way down, slightly slidding as rocks below his feet unlodged from the ground.

Once he made it to more walkable grounds he trotted over. Just catching the end of the grey stallion's with black stockings sentence did he reply with a question, "take you to who?" Delian cocked his head, his posture calm as he yet his eyes carried some kind of anger though not directed to Tamotsu nor Chriselda. Flicking his tail to his rump as the pesty insects try landing on his. Delian looked around as to check for anything else unusual before turning his emerald green gaze on the other stallion. He didn't make a move to go near either of the two equines as he stopped his feet to shake off the drying mud on his feathered hooves.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 46646
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 17

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 pm

The wind was blowing slightly and another presence had now came along and found them. Turning his cranium, his ice blue eyes caught a figure moving toward them. The shadow moved confidently, to big to be a cougar. His hooves were slow paced, he was in no hurry, Tamotsu know could make out a horse. Must be the lead stallion, surprised he didn't run up to me. He listened carefully as the stallion spoke his position didn't change he was still relaxed and calm, he had done nothing wrong-except however intrude unwelcoming into his territory. If the stallion challenged him he would respond he wasn't afraid of a fight. "To you I presume." He added onto the stallion's sentence after he spoke. His notes smooth and calm like the stream below his hoof. "You are the lead stallion? Am I right? I can tell because of your authority and curiosity. Sorry to just walk onto your land like this but...I had to talk to you some how." He added after a moment of pausing after his last sentence. The white and black stallion flicked his grey and white tail before drifting his icy eyes to settle into the emerald stare of the black stallion before him.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Chriselda on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Chriselda was about to respond to Tamotsu, but she stopped as the new scent wafted across the air. Delian. Gulping slightly, she turned her head, letting her gaze search for the stallion; seeing him walking towards the two of them. As he approached, Chriselda backed of a few steps, keeping her head down as she did so. Now being behind Delian, she slightly looked back up to Tamotsu. "He wishes to join, Delian." She spoke out; her tone back to being soft and slightly reserved, in case Delian was angered at her for not chasing him out.
avatar
Chriselda

Posts : 42
Horse Shoes : 46369
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Delian on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Delian nodded a formal greeting to the other stallion, his eyes just chekcing him out, sizing him up. "You might already know my name by Chriselda over here," the four year old black stallion swung his head to nod a the rich brown toned mare. Turning his head back he finished his sentance, "and you are..?" Delian asked with a mild voice, it wasn't filled with agression but nor did it seem welcoming. First impression of Delian, he tries to confuse you or make you wonder about him. His nostrils flared slightly in the warm afternoons air his ears flicking around to listen to his surondings for anything that would spook himself or the mare behind him.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 46646
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 17

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Tamotsu on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Tamotsu watched as the black stallion nodded before speaking. He listened carefully as he watched the stallion turn to Chriselda and back to himself. "They call me Tamotsu. I am simply looking to join." He dipped his head peacefully and respectfully toward the lead stallion before sending a glance toward Chriselda then his eyes meet the stallions as he lifted his head. Leaving Tamotsu wondering the stallions true personality and awaiting his next move.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 26
Horse Shoes : 46291
Join date : 2014-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Delian on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 pm

"And why is that? Why should I let you join the herd?" Delian asked as he watched Tamostu carefully. The emerald eyes of Delian's were carefully cleared of any emotion he might feel, his body was calm but at the same time tense. Delian yawned already getting bored. The sun was beating down on his black hide and it made him hotter then normal. The black stallion moved away from the mare and more into the water to help keep his body temp low.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 46646
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 17

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like I'm intruding {OPEN}

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum