Staff
Site Owner/Admin
Co-Owners/Admins


Mods


Herd Statics
Cyttelian Herd Stats
Lead Mare: Epona ♀
Lead Stallion: GrimReaper ♂
Mares: 2
Stallions: 1
Fillies: 0
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares:

Sanatorio Herd Stats
Lead Mare: Open
Lead Stallion: Delian ♂
Mares: 5
Stallions: 1
Fillies: 1
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares: 

Loners/Rouges Stats
Mares:
Stallions:
Fillies:  0
Colts: 0
Pregnant Mares: 
Latest topics
» Sverige, A wolf RPG
Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 pm by Guest

» Arkana! Please Join!
Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:35 pm by Guest

» Joining Us!
Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 pm by WindSeeker

» Belligerence : New Semi-Realistic Wild Horse RP
Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 am by Guest

» grass beneath my paws [wolves and warrior cats]
Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 am by Guest

» Galloping Free 2
Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:23 am by Guest

» NARUTO: RISING INFAMY
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:21 pm by Guest

» The Island Of Kairos -- A New Equine Roleplay Site
Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:28 pm by Guest


The earth's attack (Open)

Go down

The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:16 am

(OPEN)A loud squeal echoes around the swamp as Smallfly struggled to stay up. She flailed and whinnied as she struggled to get out of the deep sticky mud. "Help!" She whinnied as she struggled to get out of the deep mud. She let out a squeal as the mud pulled her in deeper. She kicked and pulled with all her strength, yet nothing happened. She Felt something sharp under the mud stab her hoof, and let out another screech. She looked over where the her mother had submerged, and not come up. She was terrified and whinnied loudly. She didn't want the mud to eat her too! She sank slightly deeper and the mud climbed to just below her neck. She let out one last loud squeal at the top of her lungs before lying still and giving up hope of surviving.


Last edited by RosePuppy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To make title open)
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 am

Please don't double post and no we care. Is this thread open for anyone or closed for just you and someone else?
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 am

(Sorry ouch that hurts... I was hoping someone would stumble upon me  but if the staff isn't too nice then I might reconsider having put this website in the moonrise shout box :/ I was hoping everyone? I just wanted to start up her life and after everything would be normal. I just couldn't come up with anything different...)

OH SORRY I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO WE DONT CARE LOL!!!
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 am

Sorry if I sounded rude, I had no extensions on being rude or off hand. I don't mind rping with you, I was only wondering if this thread is closed for only a few members uses. So say it was just for me and you, nobody can barge in unless they have permission for both of us, verus if its open anyone can post here. So im just asking if its open or closed.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 am

( I also lost a bet to my friend to be mean and professional on every website, but its my fault I had a bet and also I misread what you said Razz But you really seem like nice people Smile And anyone can roleplay here! its what I was waiting a day for!)
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 am

A stallion walked around the swamps, careful to stay clear of the mud. The swamp were already spooky enough and with the crys of animals. At first the shrills He heard he just ignored, thinking it was an unlucky animal but the distress calls didn't stop, annoying the stallion. Letting out a loud neigh he galloped to the screams and shrills, halting when he seen the filly. "Stay as still as you can," Delian said softly before looking for a branch, finding one not far off did he push it under the young horse, "when you feel the mud loosen come to me as fast as you can," and with that he put a hoof on the other end of the make shift lever, pushing all his weight on it to free the filly.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 am

Smallfly waited for a few seconds, and when she heard hoof steps she would have leaped for excitement. She watched as a stallion came into view and put a branch beneath her. After a few seconds she felt the mud loosen. She scrambled up and trudged through a bit of mud before dashing to the less muddy are a and jumping up on a nearby rock. "I can't let I-I-it get me!" She said as she shivered on the rock, "It'll eat me too!"
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:44 pm

The large stallion tilted his head in confusion, "wha—? What's gonna get you? Where's your dam? It's not safe being out here all alone." His voice was a deep raspy sound as he counted with his foot. Snorting as he tried to sort out what the young filly was yelling about.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 am

Smallfly's eyes were huge and she took deep gasping breaths before answering. "The earth," She answered as calmly as she could, " It swallowed mother up, and it was too busy chewing her to get me! It tried to swallow me but was full from eating mother. And I cant let it get me! I wont come down from this rock, or it'll eat me!" She said and stared, terrified down at the earth below. She was truly terrified and shaking, thinking the earth was going to eat her.
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 am

Delian shook his head but he looked back at her, his gaze calm and strong-- for the filly's sake. "Alight, just calm down. You should be fine, its not as deep where you are. See?" Walking over he entered the mud, testing it out to prove the filly wrong and show her it was safe to cross, it only came up to about his ankle. "You should be fine if it comed up to my ankles, hurry though cause were sitting ducks out here for others to snatch." Bodding his head as he rushed the young female. Every once in a while he picked up his feet to keep from sinking in deeper.[/color][/color]
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Nim on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Nim was walking slowly through the thick mud sort of quickly, it was easy for her to walk through it due to her skinny legs. They were like knives just slicing through the mud. She almost ran towards the filly when she was it about to go under, then climb on a rock. She had noticed that Delian was there and she didnt mind, so she trotted up to them. She walked up towards the filly and nudged her a bit to get off of the rock. She didnt really like to get her pelt dirty, but didnt mind now. "Hey dont worry, if your about to go under ill nudge you up to help, itll be kind of like swimming" she grinned and then quickly turned to Delian flipping her hair back from her eyes.
avatar
Nim

Character Gender : Female Posts : 22
Horse Shoes : 47770
Join date : 2014-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Smallfly nodded, but still looked scared. She wondered who these horses were, and if they knew each other. "O-o-okay... But what about... M-m-mother?" She said as she stared to a spot where the mud was deep. There was a indent that was slowly filling with mud. She sadly stared at the indent and her eyes were big and sad.
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Delian tilted his head in curisoity towards Nim and the filly, he was never good with children... never had the patience for them. Hearing the filly cry about her mother caught his attenstion, he knew how that felt. Sighing he replied, "I'm sure you'll find her, if not then sucks for you." The black stallion neighed softly as he walked away but stopped. He couldn't just leave her, could he? Even if he did Nim would be sure that she came with. The memory's of how his father chased him off at a younge age came to mind like snakes; slippery and disturbing and hard to chase off. He would not act like his father! Letting out a low moan he called back, "little one your going to have to come with us, we'll find your mother but first come with me and Nim. Its going to be getting drak and its not safe for a foal to be out here all alone, let alone a full grown stallion. So chop chop!" Delian didn't look back but his voice did soften to a low comforting hum, trying to get Smallfly to follow before he started walking off agian.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Nim on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Nim stared at the filly, she wasnt so sure what to say at the filly's words or Delian's. Then as he walked away she gasped, but smiled as he turned back and spoke comforting words. Nim didnt say anything but nodded, she waited for the filly to get off of the rock, so she could quickly help her out of the mud. To give her confidence, she put her head under the foal's body, almost picking her up although she was quiet heavy. She wanted to hurry and get a clean swim, before it was anymore darker.
avatar
Nim

Character Gender : Female Posts : 22
Horse Shoes : 47770
Join date : 2014-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:39 am

Smallfly's eyes saddened at the stallion's first words. She got even more sad when the stallion began to walk away. She near toppled over when her stopped and said she could come with them. Using Nim's support she climbed down. Once she was down she said a small "Thank you." before trying to stumble off towards the stallions direction. She had to lift her legs very high in order to move through the sticky mud.
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Nim on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Nim watched the foal carefully, and once they were close to getting out of the mud, she thought that the filly could handle her self. As she climbed onto the dry and clean land she stood there waiting for the others. "Would you like to get cleaned really quick?" she said pointing to a pond near by.
avatar
Nim

Character Gender : Female Posts : 22
Horse Shoes : 47770
Join date : 2014-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Delian on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Delian grumbled to himself as he stopped and turned around, his paitence ebbing away, "she can clean up in the ocean, its getting to dark and who knows whats in the pond." The male called behind him as he stomped his foot to hurry them up. He was alert and skittish as night came closer, this is were he crashed to mend his wounds after his fight with his brother. He didn't get a good look at the place but he was too tired to look around. When he was resting the feeling off being watched creeped him out and the water moved. Next he knew there was a large scaly object attacking him. Shivering he neighed for them to hurry up.
avatar
Delian

Character Gender : Male Posts : 76
Horse Shoes : 48206
Join date : 2014-06-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by RosePuppy on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Smallfly Did want to get clean quick, but she agreed with the stallion, and wondered what might be stirring in the small pond. She shivered and stared at the pond with big eyes. She was expecting a monster to jump out any second. She hurried to the stallion's side and headed toward the ocean.
avatar
RosePuppy

Character Gender : Female Posts : 25
Horse Shoes : 47740
Join date : 2014-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The earth's attack (Open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum